Hi friends how are you all doing?? Today I'm sharing a super simple and yummy jelly recipe which I made for my parents 48th years wedding anniversary. I didn't use coconut milk but i combined both condensed milk and dutch lady full cream milk for this recipe....do try it out!!
^PANDAN LAYERED JELLY^
1 pckt of jelly powder ~ mine was green color added
1 ltr of water
Sugar as per taste
Pandan / screwpine leave
Condensed milk ~ i used about 3 big spoonful
Full cream dutch lady milk ~ 1 cup
1. Boil one litre of water in a deep pot. Add in the jelly powder and the pandan/screw pine leave. You may substitute the leave with pandan essence too.
2. I added some pandan leave juice to enhance the color. A few drops will do.
3. I rinsed the jelly tray with water and while its still wet I put on a layer of the plastic food wrapper onto the inner part of the tray so that it will be easy for me to remove the jelly once its been set later.
4. Transfer half of the boiled jelly to another pot a. nd add in needed sugar. Once the sugar has dissolved, pour in the clear green color jelly into the tray and don't forget to use the strainer to get a smooth texture. Leave it aside to set.
5. Meantime, remove the screw pine leave from the balance jelly left in the pot. Add in the condensed milk and dutch lady full cream milk mixture, sugar according to taste and a pinch of salt.
6. Pour in the second layer jelly into the tray once the first layer has set. Ensure that the first layer jelly surface has become a little hard before you pour in the second layer.
7. Pour in gently at one corner of the tray and leave it to set completely.