I made this last week.....
What to cook for dinner???...something super fast since hubby had some appointment that evening. I have to ensure the meal can be cooked within 30mins....hhhmmmmm let's check out what I have in stock....While I was checking the fridge I found a packet of black pepper jumbo sausages still untouched. OK it's time for jumbo sausage meal tonight.....I boiled 3 sausages@ one for me and two for Mr. Hubby.....as the side dish I made mashed potatoes with brown sauce and zucchini & red onion saute. I bought blueberry pastry at a nearby bakery as our dessert for the meal.
^ JUMBO SAUSAGE MEAL ^
3 - jumbo sausages ~ i used black pepper jumbo sausages
1 - small zucchini ~ chopped
1 - large red onion ~ chopped
black pepper - pounded ~ as needed
2 - large potatoes ~ boiled and mashed
brown sauce for topping
- Boil the sausages till cooked and drain.
- Grill the sausages till browned on two side using a non stick pan.
- Add some olive oil to a frying pan and saute the zucchini and red onion for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add in pounded black pepper and salt to taste. Dish out.
- Add 1/4 cup of milk, 1/3 chicken cube and 2tbsp of butter to the mashed potato and stir well using low flame.
- Cook till the mashed potato gets thicken. Dish out.
- Arrange the sausages onto your serving plate. Add in two generous scoop of mashed potato and some sauteed zucchini & red onion.
- Pour over the brown sauce onto the mashed potato and the sausages.
- Serve with warm blueberry pastry as dessert. Yum Yum Yummy !!!!!
I'm pleased to send this entry to BACHELOR'S FEAST BY Jaleela of