OK here's the recipe friends...
^ CRISPY SPICY CHICKEN FINGERS ^
400gms - chicken fillets
Kellogg's cornflakes - lightly crushed
3 tsp - chilly powder
1 tsp - cumin powder
1 tsp - crushed black pepper
2 tbsp - plain yogurt
salt to taste
hot and spicy chicken fry flour - any brand
1 egg - lightly beaten
oil to deep fry
- Wash and drain the chicken fillet. Cut into long strips.
- Add in the chilly powder, cumin powder, crushed black pepper, yogurt and salt.Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Prepare two plates. One fill with the hot and spicy flour and the other with crushed cornflakes. Beaten egg in a small bowl.
- Toss the marinated chicken fillet into the flour and then into the beaten egg and later coat it with the cornflakes.
- Deep fry until the chicken fingers become golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with chilly sauce!! VOILA