^ STIR FRIED LONG BEANS ^
long beans ~ washed and cut into 1 inch long
1/2 - red onion *
2 cloves - garlic *
1 - fresh red chilly *
1/2 tsp - turmeric powder
1 tsp - cumin powder
1/2 tsp - cumin ~ slightly pounded
water ~ as needed
- Pound together ingredients marked * (onion, garlic, chilly)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan
- Add in the pounded ingredients and fry a while.
- Then add in the pounded cumin, cumin powder and turmeric powder.
- Mix well and throw in the long beans. Season with salt and stir well.
- Add in sufficient water to cook the beans. Cover with a lid and let it cook.
- Dish out once the long beans had become a little soft.