Hi all, its a great monday!! How did your weekend went on?? I had a terrific time with my little juniors.....baked apple muffins for breakfast yesterday, will be posting the recipes later. For today it'll be POTATO SCONE. Its a great tea snack for vegetarians. Lets check out the recipe....
* Potato Scones *
175g plain flour
3 tspn baking pwdr
salt according to taste
15g fine sugar
100g mashed potato
chopped fresh chives and parsley
4 tbsp milk
- Sift flour and baking pwdr
- Add needed salt and butter
- Stir in sugar, mashed potato, chives and parsley.
- Add milk and mix well to a soft dough.
- Roll the dough to a circle (about 2cm or lesser thickness) & place on baking tray.
- Brush the top with a little milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven (220C) for 12-15 mins^HAPPY BAKING^