This was the first cookies which I baked for my diwali celebration this year. It requires very simple ingredients which you can find at your pantry at any time and the taste was simply marvelous. I loved the creamy sweetness of it and in addition the shape of the cookies remains same after baking i.e. the flower petals doesn't melt down after baking. It's a 'melt in your mouth' type of cookies. Try it with no regrets....and the good news is its an EGGLESS RECIPE !!
^ SEMPERIT SUSU COOKIES ^
recipe from : http://coratcoretpinkummi.blogspot.com/2014/07/resipi-biskut-semperit-susu-yang-mudah.html
250gms - buttercup ~ I used planta
250 ml / half can of condensed milk
600gms corn flour
food colouring -pink ~ optional
salt to taste ~ this is also optional
- Using an electric mixer, beat the planta and condensed milk till just mixed. Do not overdo it.
- Then add in the pink colouring and salt. mix well
- Add in the corn flour little by little and mix it till it becomes a dough
- Once dough is ready, using the semperit mould, press in the dough into the mould to get the flower shaped cookies.
- Top it with a choc chip each.(It will look so pretty!! Too cute actually)
- Bake at 150 degrees for 15 mins or as per your oven's requirements. Enjoy!!